ICC Cricket Test Series now have started in 2016 and they have lots of teams joined. Now developers have decided to create a PC game that you can Free Download for your PC. It features new layouts, patches, DLCs and maps that massively improve user experience. It comes with loads of improvements for Microsoft Windows and you can play cricket ICC in HD! Are you a real cricket fanatic? If yes, then you need to get this title and try it out on your computer. Also if you are looking for something similar than go for Cricket Captain.
Gameplay of ICC Cricket Test Series 2016
A lot of new modes were introduced in this cricket simulation game that was made in sponsorship with International Cricket Council. Playing cricket ICC games is very easy especially in this year as new cricketers from EA sports and popular Asian countries were added. Other platforms are also going to be supported including Consoles, Android and iOS. As it comes in a compressed setup and full version it does require to be purchased, and the fun part is that it does not require lots of space for installation. Also it can be played online as there are many servers that you can join and create custom matches to play with just like in Asia Cup T20.
Cricket ICC Test Series Games for PC
Many players have asked us that why do other cricket related tournaments like IPL, DLF and T20 have such features? The answer is that it is not very easy to make such a unique title. Below is a huge list that covers everything which you will be able to get when it has been once downloaded on your system:
- Intensive gameplay with view from multiple angles.
- Allows you to save progress anywhere be it a USB drive.
- Comes with multiple campaigns to choose from.
- Allows you to adjust settings such as sound, video and controls to your personal preference.
- The headquarters of ICC is also located in this test series game.
- Has been developed with the latest game engine with real life like visuals and effects.
- Also has help screens and videos that can teach you how to play bat and bowl like in IPL 2014.
- Such 3D and 2D cricket series do not require high end specifications to play and are easily understandable.
Related Cricket Games for Windows
- CPU: Intel or AMD dual core 2.3 GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB.
- Graphics card: Intel / Radeon HD 256 MB.
- Storage or disk space: 6 GB.
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
Download ICC Cricket Test Series 2016 Free PC Game
Setup and license: Free demo.
Price has not been told to the public yet.
Authors: ICC and EA.
Type: Simulation with commentary.